Sound and Kinetics: Performance, artistic aims and techniques in electroacoustic music and sound art

Sound and Kinetics: Performance, artistic aims and techniques in electroacoustic music and sound art 

I'm very happy to announce the latest issue of Organised Sound, edited by Joran Rudi and myself, has now been published and is available from Cambridge Core here


https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/organised-sound/issue/5B388D6C3855072362FF17E5CAA9A0B0

with contributions from:

Asbjørn Blokkum Flø
Linnea Semmerling, Peter Peters, Karin Bijsterveld
Christian Blom
Jaime E. Oliver La Rosa
Luca Forcucci
Anna Troisi
Neal Spowage
Jøran Rudi
Joan Riera Robusté
Alexa Woloshyn


https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/organised-sound/issue/5B388D6C3855072362FF17E5CAA9A0B0

I have also contributed an article (which I beleive has the least catchy title of them all) and to the editorial. As my first stint at co-guest-editoring it has been hard work, as one would expect, hairy at times, and wonderfully rewarding.

For my non academic friends, I apologise for the paywall, such is the way of the current academic landscape.